Thursday, March 17, 2011

A QUIET HEART

I am usually a person with many words to express my thoughts and feelings. Tonight, however, I have a very quiet heart.

There is a strange sense of foreboding.... yet, at the same time, a very quiet peacefulness.

I have many thoughts whirling- things I am thinking and praying on. However, my heart is very quiet.

Tonight, my prayer will be very short and simple.

I pray tonight, as always do, for Congresswoman Giffords. I pray her progress and healing will continue to surpass our understanding. She truly is a miracle!

I pray for President Obama.

I pray for this nation.

I pray for Israel- as a nation and as a people. Lord God, please keep her safe.

All these things I pray in the holy Name of Jesus Christ- Amen.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I understand when this happens. I love the "quiet peacefulness"

Thank you for praying.

Thank you for your heart for others

Thank you!!

@spreadingJOY