Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SOME DAYS WORDS ARE JUST NOT ENOUGH

Writing is my outlet. It is easier for me to focus on what I want and need to say if I write it. However, some days there are just not words to express the thoughts or feelings that whirl around endlessly in my brain.

Today is one of those days. There are so many thoughts and feelings colliding. So today, I will simply just be still and I can do.

Lord God, thank You for all that You are. In these moments thee is nothing better than just being still and knowing that You alone are God.

Please heal Congresswoman Giffords, Lord God. Please use her life, the tragedy that has become Your miracle to open the eyes of the world that is so very blind.

All I am and all I have I give to you, Lord Jesus. In Your Holy Name I pray, Amen.

No comments: