Monday, February 14, 2011

IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE!

It has been reported that Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords is making remarkable progress at "lightning fast speed". God Almighty IS the God of miracles! If you would have made the "prediction" that she would be this far along in her progress this soon, no one would have believed you.

It is reported that she is now taking steps by herself, that she called her brother-in-law in space, and she has been briefed on the latest events in Egypt. Praise Your Name, Jesus!

I have no doubt that Ms. Giffords life is nothing less than a miracle! I believe it is along the lines of 5% of people who are shot in the head actually survive. To make a full recovery, I am not sure what the statistics are, but I know it is very, very, very slim. I continue to pray every single day that God will continue to keep Ms. Giffords in His loving, healing hands. I pray that His touch will heal her completely, and she will walk back onto the floor of Congress to a standing ovation from this country.

It truly is a great day to be alive! To see miracles happen in your life is a blessing! I have absolutely no doubt that prayer works! Here's to you, Congresswoman Giffords! All praise and glory and honor be to You, King Jesus! Thank You for sparing Ms. Giffords life and performing this miracle before the very eyes of this nation that has turned her back on You. God, please have mercy. We do not deserve Your mercy, as a nation, but God Almighty, I pray for mercy. I pray that this nation will fall on her face before You, repent for her sins. I do not believe we can fathom the miracles we would see if we did!

I pray these things in the precious Name of Jesus Christ- Amen.

No comments: