Sunday, April 3, 2011

RESTING IN HIM

Lord, tonight all I want to do is just rest in You. Every day it seems as though things become more and more tumultuous in this nation as well as around the world. While nothing major happened today, there are several news articles that have the rumblings of another shoe dropping before long. Sometimes it just becomes too much to think about.

I pray that You will help me to make a difference in all that I do.

I pray for Congresswoman Giffords. Every new news article that comes out now is more good news. I praise You for all that You continue to do in her life. Protect her and keep her. Continue to help her grow in strength.

I pray for President Obama and the other elected leaders of this nation. I pray for the people of this nation. I pray that they will humble themselves before You.

I continue to pray for Israel. Shelter her in the shadow of your wing. Help her to draw near to You.

I pray these things in the Name of Jesus Christ- Amen.

No comments: