Sunday, April 3, 2011

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY, EVERYTHING EXTRAORDINARY

My husband and I went out to dinner tonight with two other couple friends of ours. It is a very rare night that we are able to have a date night on a Saturday night.

We had a very good evening, laughing and just hanging out.

As we left to pick up the kids, walking back to the car, my husband and I held hands. Now, this is really nothing unusual for us. We hold hands all the time. What is unusual is that we were holding hands and it was just the two of us. Most of the time we have all five kids bouncing around us chattering as we go. Or, we will be holding hands in the car, the children chattering in the backseat.

It was a moment in time that I will cherish. Nothing out of the ordinary, yet everything extraordinary! I am truly blessed in more ways than I can count!

Lord God, thank You for the abundant blessings in my life! My heart overflows with gratitude!

I pray for Congresswoman Giffords. Please continue to heal her.

I pray these things in the Name of Jesus Christ- Amen.

No comments: