Wednesday, March 9, 2011

JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED

Today has been another long day.

I heard a news blurb today saying that Jared Lee Loughner's attorney's are trying to get his trial pushed back to the beginning of 2013. You have GOT to be kidding me! So he is allowed to traipse back and forth to court hearings, sneering at the survivors of his attack, no remorse whatsoever! America, what has happened to us?! Justice must be served in this attack! I pray that the legal system does not allow this to carry on that long!

On a much better note, I also read that Congresswoman Giffords may be able to attend the final shuttle launch of her husband, Mark Kelly. I pray that she is well enough to be able to attend! That truly would be a beautiful blessing!

Lord God, I pray Your continued blessings and healing on Congresswoman Giffords. Thank You for the miracle of her life and triumph. In this, Jared Lee Loughner DID NOT win!

I continue to pray for President Obama. I pray that he will seek Your ways and wisdom. I pray for this nation. We desperately need You, Jesus!

I pray all of these things in the precious Name of Jesus Christ- Amen.

No comments: